Low & Slow Masterclass
Come spend 5 hours at our Lambton premises with one of Newcastle's Best Pit Masters alongside Newcastle's & The Hunter's Best Butcher Winner 2022, 2020 & 2019 to learn all about Low & Slow BBQing! While enjoying some craft beers during the class
In the Masterclass, you will cover:
- Different types of Smokers & BBQs that everyone can afford
- Fuel & fire management for wood & charcoal
- Essential BBQ equipment and how to maintain it properly
- Cut selection for your BBQing needs & budget
- Prep & trimming your cut so you reduce your waste and get a great result
- Rubs & sauces selection for your favourite cut and the best ways to use them and flavour profiles
- Cooking and maintaining your cut while cooking
- Wrapping, boating and resting your cuts
- How to make our favourite side dishes
- How to slice & plate your BBQ so you look like a professional
- How to store leftovers and create some amazing dishes with them.
On the day, you'll experience cooking on Wood, Charcoal and Pellet, and we will show how to cook the following cuts:
- Ribs (Beef & Pork)
- Boston Butts
At end of this, you will enjoy an American Style BBQ lunch with your fellow Masterclass members.
We even send you home with Boston Butt, Links & Burgers in your own Butchery on Brunker cooler bag for your next Low & Slow BBQ, so you can show off what you have learnt to your family & friends.
All you need to bring is YOU and any questions you may have. We will have everything else you need for the Masterclass.
Location: All Masterclasses are held at our premises at Lambton, NSW. Full details will be provided by email following your purchase.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price